Last modified: February 3, 2021
Spry Fox LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This privacy notice describes the types of information we collect or that you may provide when you use our game, Cozy Grove, (the “Game”); and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. It is limited to information collected directly through the Game distributed through Apple Arcade, and does not apply to information that we collect through other means, such as through our website, other games and apps, or offline. It also does not describe how third parties, such as Apple, process data that they receive through the Game, except to inform you of the Game data that we receive from Apple.
We have built the Game with your privacy in mind. The data that we process through the Game does not include any data by which you may be personally identified by Spry Fox and there is no way, through the Game, that you can provide us with such information. That said, the Game does contain outside links and Apple does collect certain of your information through the Game as further described below.
Children Under the Age of 16
We do not collect or process personal information from any of our users through the Game, including children under the age of 16.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Game, from two sources:
- You, but only if you directly provide it to us via the firstname.lastname@example.org email or through some other out-of-game mode, as further described below, and
- Third parties.
Information You Provide to Us Directly
Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Game
We do not receive or store this data. When you play our Game, game play data is stored in your iCloud account storage to sync your game progress across devices. If you are signed into Game Center on your Apple device, Apple will receive your gameplay activity, including achievements.
Game-Related Information We Receive From Third Parties
We receive aggregated user data related to the Game in the form of statistics and analytics information from Apple.
Information Collection Technologies
We do not use information collection technologies within the Game.
How We Use Your Information
We use information the aggregated user data that we receive from Apple to improve and optimize the Game and user’s experience.
Disclosure of Your Information
We don’t have access to, and therefore do not disclose, any of your personally identifiable information through the Game. We may disclose the aggregated information that we receive from Apple, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
Where, How and How Long We Store Your Information
Your Rights and Choices
Data Protection Rights
The laws of the European Economic Area and other territories provide their residents with certain data protection rights. If you are resident of the European Economic Area, these are your rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request that Company provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – You have the right to request that Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Company processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
As mentioned above, we do not collect your personal data, therefore we cannot assist you with any requests you may have to provide it to you or to erase it, as we do not possess it. However if you would like to exercise your rights with respect any personal data that Apple may process you can do that by contacting Apple directly.
Additional Data Choices
This section describes mechanisms by which you can control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- iCloud and Game Center. You may decline to store data in iCloud or to send data to Game Center. To turn off iCloud data storage, you must turn off iCloud in Apple Settings for our game. As a result, you will only be able to play in single player offline mode. To stop sending data to Game Center, you must sign out of Game Center in Apple Settings.
For inquiries, complaints, requests and all other communications regarding our data processing practices or this privacy notice, please contact us at:
Name of the controller: Spry Fox LLC
Address: Spry Fox LLC, 9805 NE 116th ST NE #7411Kirkland, WA 90834