We’re looking for a Character Artist who can create vibrant and clean character assets for a 3rd person, non-violent MMO. You’ll be responsible for creating models and materials for player characters, their clothing, wildlife, and creatures for a pro-social, stylized, multiplayer game.
- Authoring character models for customizable avatars, clothing, NPCs, and creatures both mundane and imaginative
- Collaborating with Art Direction to work on cel-shaded, non-PBR assets.
- Implementing your asset into UE4.
- Working with Art Lead to help identify necessary workflow and pipeline improvements.
- Working with Animators and developers on a relatively small team (for an MMO) to make sure that content is optimized for performance on multiple platforms.