We’re looking for a Environment Artist who can create vibrant and clean environment assets for a 3rd person, non-violent MMO. You’ll be responsible for creating models and materials for props, buildings, and world assets.
- Authoring high quality, appealing environment models for use in a procedurally generated and modularly built world
- Collaborating with Art Direction to work on cel-shaded, non-PBR assets. A willingness to work with texturing techniques not standard to the industry
- Implementing your assets into UE4
- Working with Art Lead to help identify necessary workflow and pipeline improvements
- Working with designers and developers on a small team to make sure a breadth of content is optimized for performance on multiple platforms