Where to Play?

Home Forums Triple Town TT – General Discussion Where to Play?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Patrick

I came to the site when Google+ announced it was dropping games. Where can I play for free that isn’t facebook?
    I really enjoyed not having a facebook account and having a circle on G+ only for buddies in games. The only two games I have kept playing are Farmville2 (at zynga.com with zFriends) and TT (on G+ with a public circle of players).

I suppose I can buy it on SteamPlay, but I can’t install that client at work, where I spend most lunches TTing. I have it on Android, but it is limited and tinyscreened.

So, is this a complete list?

• Android,
    • iOS
    • facebook.com,
    • steam($),
    • G+

We tend to think of Android as being split up into Amazon (for the Kindle Fire family of devices) and Google Play (for nearly all other Android devices) because they have features such as leaderboards that are Amazon- or Google-specific and because purchases from one billing platform don’t transfer to the other. However, yes; that is the complete list at this time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘TT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.