When will you release Road Not Taken on PS vita?

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help When will you release Road Not Taken on PS vita?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  meowruru 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

meowruru

hi,

i remember i saw on the trailer that ‘Road Not Taken’ will have PS vita version, i’m wondering when will it actually release on PS vita? :)

Thank you!

We’re really sorry that we could not launch a Vita version of the game on the same day as the PS4 version. It was initially our plan to simultaneously ship both versions, but unfortunately we have encountered a number of very serious technical challenges with porting the game to Vita. The engine we chose to develop the game simply does not perform well in the Vita environment, and a key middleware provider that we are relying on has officially stopped supporting the Vita, which has made an already difficult job even more difficult for us. For these reasons, we really have no idea when we’ll have the Vita version of the game finished.

meowruru

arhh, feel sorry to hear that.

I’m a kinda of person who love playing games on portable console or mobile device. ( that’s the reason i purchased Triple Town on both iPad and android phone)

but it’s great to know you’re not giving up on PS vita, it sounds difficult, good luck!

Thanks for your time.

May the force be with you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.