What are the MAJOR gameplay differences between TT FB and TT Steam?

Home Forums Triple Town TT – General Discussion What are the MAJOR gameplay differences between TT FB and TT Steam?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orakulus 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The Patient

I’ve played TT on facebook and it’s cute.. Saw the game on steam.. Why should I BUY the game on steam when I can get it for free on Facebook?

The Steam version of Triple Town is similar to the Facebook version of the game, but the advertisements, turn limits, in-app purchases, and Facebook functionality have been stripped out. You also get unlimited turns upfront rather than having to buy them via an in-app purchase or wait for your turns to recharge. And you can play offline and/or in full-screen mode, neither of which can be done in the Facebook version. Hope that helps!

-Scott (Spry Fox Support)

orakulus

Is there a way to export the gamestates from google+ to the steam version? Or must I start in the steam version on the very beginning?

Unfortunately the Facebook and Google+ game states are not exportable. It is intended that you start the Steam game from the beginning.

-Scott (Spry Fox Support)

orakulus

I just bought unlimited turns. So I will go on playing on Google+. Is someone her playing on Google+ too?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘TT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.