Weekly Strategy discussion #5

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Highgrounds Hg – Tips & Strategies Weekly Strategy discussion #5

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  impronoucabl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

impronoucabl

THIS WEEK
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This week, we’ll be discussing: Vago!

Duncan
    Cost: 5G (disband 3G)
    Type: Troll Shaman
    Rarity: Rare
    Front: 2 attack, Tribal Hex (This unit generates X attack power if wounded by a unit in the front row. X is equal to the number of trolls on the front row*)
    Back: Tribal Dues (This unit produces X gold, where X is the number of trolls on the back row)

*I do not have the actual unit, so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Starting questions:

Any thoughts about his overall feel, ie UP or OP?

Any potential changes you’d suggest?

In case you forgot:

THE RULES
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every week I will ask for ideas/ decklists for a given unit or strategy. I will usually be suggesting unused, or underpowered units, Chedd can *suggest* a unit he may be missing reliable data for.

Posts should ALWAYS be constructive, and I’d much prefer we do not turn to balance whinging.

Try not to repost the same ideas others have, but if you have critique, or related ideas then that’s fine.

All normal forum *rules* apply as well, I.e Don’t be a jerk.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Hg – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.