Video's not streaming, no free honey…

Home Forums Alphabear AB – Bugs & Technical Help Video's not streaming, no free honey…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

David White

Downloaded yesterday, *might* be having fun with it….As far as I can tell, I can’t play more games at the moment because I am out of honey. Trying to play the videos to get more free honey has been giving me a video playback error every time today. Seemed OK yesterday, today, not at all.

Sorry that the video isn’t working. It would be helpful if you could please send us a device log the next time this happens by following these instructions: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/66224414-How-do-I-send-you-a-device-log-Alphabear-

Note that honey also recharges at a rate of roughly 1 honey every 2 minutes whenever you’re below 120 honey, so you should be able to play for free every few hours, even if the videos aren’t working for you.

David White

I have Android 4.1.1 Scott, so apparently that isn’t possible – but thanks for trying!

:( Sorry about that. I wish we knew of a good way to get device logs from Android 4.1.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘AB – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.