Video crash bug post 622 – PC

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help Video crash bug post 622 – PC

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

latewonder

Hi, I’ve been playing RNT for many hours prior to the 622 update, with no stability issues, but since the update have CTD twice – RNT displays a message saying there’s an issue with insufficient video memory and closes. I’m on a PC.

Is there any kind of log I can send you?

I’m sorry to hear about the crash. Please email support@spryfox.com with the information described on this page: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/50774684-How-do-I-report-a-problem-in-Road-Not-Taken-Steam-version-only- . Among other things, this will provide us with the information we need to 1) look for patterns (e.g., if people with a particular version of Windows have the problem), and 2) look up any crash logs we may have received from your game.

latewonder

FYI, (posted this in the steam forums too) even with steam overlay disabled crash occured. Seems to be related to browsing the book of secrets…

I made copies of the .dat files just after crash if you want ’em…

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  latewonder.

Yes, please send us the .dat files. In general, if you have .dat files related to a problem, then please err on the side of sending them. (The cost of receiving “extra, unhelpful info” is far outweighed by the benefit of receiving the “helpful info” that leads to us solving the problem.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.