unlimited money in mentor game

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help unlimited money in mentor game

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  claudekennilol 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

PyroBor

I don’t know if this is a bug or a feature.

I am just mentor in one game. And every time I ship to world something (rail or stone path for example) from my vault the balance in a bank resets to 500.000 gold.

My username is PyroBor.

Platipoo

I also experience this. This is the first game I mentor.
    My username is Platipoo.

fichom

Same here. Though I must say I’m not sure what is the point of these mentor games. If we are helping new players, than they should be introduced to the chat option first, enabling communication… I’ve been in 4-5 mentor games, and not in one did player respond to my chat messages. Not to mention they did pretty fine on their own… Maybe I got the point of the mentorship wrong, but if we are helping new players, than we should be able to communicate with them. There are many tricks you can learn from experienced players, that might be hard to see by yourself. I’m not that experienced myself(only lvl 8), but even I think there is some info to share with newcomers…

claudekennilol

Great idea fichom. I’d say lock the chat window open in a tutorial game. Also, make it so that mentors can remove torches for only one vote so new users can’t get stuck in a game if someone else starts the tutorial and leaves before they figure it out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.