Turns not refreshing in Triple Town (Android, 10/10/2012)

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Bugs & Technical Help Turns not refreshing in Triple Town (Android, 10/10/2012)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kristidavidson 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

A few players have reported that their turns are not refreshing normally in the Android version of Triple Town. If you are experiencing this problem, please update to the very latest version of Triple Town (v1.57) which should fix your problem.

allyhub

I play the game. Get out and go back in and the game resets as if I never played. I am at version 1.57. Samsung galaxy 3a. Rye game was fine before this upate. Now its not worth playing

v1.58 fixed that issue; you need to update again. Sorry for the hassle!

Delgar Woodruff

I have version 1.74 and i cannot get unlimited turns refreshed on my galaxy tablet. Please help thank you

Turns not recharging on v1.74 is not a known problem. Please email support@spryfox.com so we can help you troubleshoot.

-Scott (Spry Fox Support)

kristidavidson

So this looks like still better to play with iPhone and iPad, just thinking to get Sammy 10.1 tab because of some features and apps like this, but this seems to be a minus points. Glad that my ipad case designer friend Kirsteen Benson refer me this idea so will now have better thinking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘TT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.