Transfer account from Android to iPhone?

Home Forums Alphabear AB – Bugs & Technical Help Transfer account from Android to iPhone?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  hannbvh 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

idkwtfish

Hello,

I just switched from Android to iPhone and wanted to keep the data from my Android (like bears, infinite honey, etc).

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

It is not possible at this time to transfer progress from Android to iOS or vice versa. The only way to transfer progress is via cloud saves, which is platform-specific (Android uses Google Play Games Service, and iOS uses iCloud). I’m very sorry about this.

I would advise that you follow the steps on this page to establish a cloud save in Google Play Games Service: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/96209838-How-do-I-use-Google-Play-Games-service-to-save-my-progress-to-the-cloud-Android-devices-only- . Then if you return to Android in the future (e.g., if you decide to switch back to an Android phone in a few years, or if you get an Android tablet for Christmas) you may be able to pick up where you left off if our saving infrastructure hasn’t change too much by then.

hannbvh

Moving your Android phone data to your new iPhone is easier than ever with the Coolmuster Mobile Transfer app. The Coolmuster Mobile Transfer app transfers your photos, calendar, contacts, text messages , photos and videos. And Move to iOS allow transfer data from an Android phone to iPhone devices running iOS 9 or higher.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘AB – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.