Thanks SpryFox

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Tips & Strategies Thanks SpryFox

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  triplefan 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bdmarvel

It seems a bit quiet in here, so I’m guessing these forums are rather new? I figured I’d get things started by saying thanks for the recent updates to the android version. The ability to play multiple game types at once is great. :) I remember from the Triple Town episode of popcast that the mobile versions weren’t as easy to update, but the android version is the only one I play.

Also, it seems the new update enhanced the menu graphics, making them a higher resolution on my 8″ tablet. Thanks! :)

As for tips and strategies, I confess I don’t really have anything to say at the moment, but I wonder if there are any good strategy blogs out there? I used to follow Triple Town Tribune ( http://tripletown.blogspot.com/ ) but it hasn’t been updated in a while.

Yup, the forums are brand new! :-)

I’m not aware of any good Triple Town strategy blogs unfortunately. I would have recommended TT Tribute but as you say, it’s kinda fallen out of use.

bdmarvel

Well, I suppose we can turn this forum into the place to go to for Triple Town strategies :) I just need to get back into the game a bit. Before these updates the past few days it’d been a couple months since I’d played so I’m having to relearn a bit. Maybe some of the new modes will help. I’ll keep checking back anyway.

triplefan

I wish I had some strategies to add, but I can only seem to get to the 5,000,000 point range. I always seem to screw up after getting the big castle. Lol

Also Ty for the updates. I too appreciate everything done for Android… I seriously like the practice game!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘TT – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.