Tapping in TT on iphone has become very unstable

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Bugs & Technical Help Tapping in TT on iphone has become very unstable

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pumhadj

Hello There

it’s been with the latest 2/3 upgrades that tapping on in TT has not been precise or flawless.

It started off with the right side of the screen, now on the left too… i select the cell where to place the item, but it won’t place the item (bush/tree bear or else) right away, i need to press harder (than usual) and a few times prior to release the item where i want it to be.

The screen is clean, no dirt, and with every other app it works flawlessly.
    I’m experiencing the same issues with different game modes in TT, whether that’s Standard Map, or City on a Lake or Boom Town.
    I’m using an iphone 4S on a 5.1.1 OSX.

It worked well up to a couple or months ago.

please help. i thought that the issue would be solved with the latest upgrade, but it got worst.
    thanks

Thanks for posting! I’m sorry to tell you this, but there may be an issue with your device (although I really hope there isn’t!) because other players aren’t reporting this behavior. Also, we test on a variety of device/iOS combinations (although not the specific combination that you’ve mentioned) and have not encountered the same issue.

One thing you could try is deleting and reinstalling the game–I’m not sure it will fix things, but it may be worth trying. You’ll lose any features purchased with coins, your current progress on the various maps, and your local high scores and achievements. On iOS your coin balance should be preserved, and if you purchased Unlimited Turns, the Winter graphics, or the All Animals bundle with real money then you can restore them for free by following the directions here: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/22932697-restoring-purchases-from-itunes (so don’t worry about losing these things).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘TT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.