Suggestions for changes to the Alphabear dictionary

Home Forums Alphabear AB – General Discussion Suggestions for changes to the Alphabear dictionary

This topic contains 25 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Please use this thread to suggest changes to the Alphabear dictionary. E.g., “Please allow us to play ‘January’ and other month names.”

Please do *not* use this thread to ask why a word isn’t in the dictionary; that information is probably here: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/66021684-Why-isn-t-my-word-in-the-Alphabear-dictionary-

keebleec

polaroid

daniellegreenuk

Hi! I adore your game, but it is incredibly frustrating when I’ve tried to use words that require capitalisation, names, days, months, countries etc. Could we please have these words allowed into the alphabear dictionary?

Many thanks!

codebyfire

swearier!

alexkraken

I noticed that ‘Canada’ works but not ‘Canadian’ which seems inconsistent.
    ‘Zen’ isn’t accepted either but for some reason ‘luv’ is.

I’m addicted to this game!

qmahoney

Missing from your dictionary: headwear and coprime

lazulispoon

Through careful bear choice, level choice, and strategy, I finally managed to make “alphabear”, half wondering if this would magically unlock the alphabear itself…. only to find it’s not even in the dictionary!

Come to think of it, probably all the bears should be in the dictionary too.

nixgerit

Soberminded, redeposition

oodelally4

‘True’. But truer was allowed .

TRUE and FALSE were accidentally removed from the dictionary in version 01.05.00. This was fixed in version 01.06.00. If you update to the latest version from Google Play Store then you should be able to play those two words again.

garyrees

recloned – reclones

garyrees

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sleuthy
    Wiktionary
    English[edit]. Adjective[edit]. sleuthy (not comparable). (slang, nonstandard) sleuthlike; of or in the manner of a sleuth. Retrieved from …

garyrees

Uninvite -s -r -d -()ing

garyrees

Defederate -s -d -ing

garyrees

unpair -s -ed -ing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

The forum ‘AB – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.