Suggestion: See Money Per Loop

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – General Discussion Suggestion: See Money Per Loop

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bartlebym 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

bartlebym

I’d love if there was a money tool. WIth it I could click on a loop of road and see how much money is currently generated by that loop. This would help decide which loops of road to rework (or sacrifice!). I imagine it would look something like below:

Standard case:
    Click a loop of road that touches materials, has houses, touches palace, and flan reach both materials and palace by end of day : display “X per day”

Zero cases:
    Click a loop of road that touches materials but has no houses : display “0 per day”
    Click a loop of road that has houses but touches no materials : display “0 per day”
    Etc, etc.

Border cases:
    Click a loop of road that *only* receives materials from a crane: display “Composite– X per day from crane; 0 per day from road”
    Click a loop of road that receives materials from a crane & the road: display “Composite– X per day from crane; Y per day from road”
    Etc. etc.

Like I said, this would help decide which loops of road to rework or sacrifice. Seems like the logic is already built into the game so it wouldn’t be terribly difficult to add a tool like this. Maybe it could be part of an all-purpose inspection tool of some kind?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘LD – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.