stuck at "communicating with queen"

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help stuck at "communicating with queen"

This topic contains 33 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  RodeoClown 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

crisofer

I chalk it up to “practicing” now. I bet that, once server issues are fully resolved, i’ll be able to solo Mister Jones. ^_~

Silverthorn

Or you’ll be so good the Jones will try to solo you!

crisofer

Ooh. Can I be my own boss in the game?

Silverthorn

We will call you “The lofty crisofer – valiantly, he sets out on a journey to battle the six flamingoes of war. It’s the journey that never ends, it just goes on and on, my friend…”.
    Which items will pacify your poor soul? I think you might need some swords, maybe.

crisofer

The Lofty Crisofer could have a shrine that resets the world every hour?

hehehehe….. heh… ehh…

(sorry devs… i’m just poking fun at the situation. you guys must be in a panic over there)

Silverthorn

Hahah, absolutely! And you need to feed it to get it to stop, instead of getting it to start. :D

RodeoClown

If you come back silverthorn, scott has set it almost all the way up and you can vote to demolish the tower and I’ll finish it off. Again.

Silverthorn

Be there as soon as the game lets me in.

qonen

Take your time. The world reset again. :(

Silverthorn

Arghh. Thanks for the note :( it feels almost like the win state triggers it.

RodeoClown

Yep, sure looks that way :)

RodeoClown

OK, it just got wiped AGAIN!

I just logged out before putting the final train down based on the hypothesis that the game would save state when everybody left… but it looks like it’s the exact opposite. When everyone leaves, the state gets wiped.

<developer_hat>
    My guess is that the flaky server, or winning the game, caused everyone to leave the server, at which point the state was reset.
    </developer_hat>

In any case, I’m going to hold off before doing a SIXTH winning run on this map :)

ised8m

Was able to log on this morning(before 7), but now (with different computer) unable to connect, times out

ised8m

Never mind, After 3 browser resets it works

Cake of Pain

Unfortunately, it looks like there’s still ongoing work with our server stability.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.