Strange behavior leading up to game freeze.

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help Strange behavior leading up to game freeze.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

majorasflask

Just bought this game and logged about 10 hours. Great job guys!

I’ve got a problem though. I noticed some strange behavior going on inside my house, where my items went away, but their affects still remained (i.e. I lost two items that allowed me to ban more forest items, but those items remained banned until I unbanned them, then I couldn’t set it back). I don’t know if this is related, but right right after this problem happened when I next delved into the forest, entering a certain room and moving more than one square caused my game to freeze and display this screen:

thanks so much for your time, and thanks for this awesome game!

Sorry about the bugs! Please report the problem as described here: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/50260620-How-do-I-report-a-problem-in-Road-Not-Taken- . If you’re playing on computer, make sure to send us your save file, too–we’ll try to get you unstuck. (Unfortunately we cannot modify PS4 save files in the same manner.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.