21Sep

Special-needs bears need a home!

When our first shipment of plush Triple Town bears arrived at Spry Fox HQ, we noticed that a few of them were a little bit… special. Some had eyes that were too far apart. Some had eyes that were not inline (one eye was an inch higher than the other.) Some had funny muzzles that were lopsided. They’re all still cute, just in their own unique way!

We’ve been trying to figure out what happened to these little guys. Did they eat radioactive bush berries? Did they get ambushed by a crack team of angry villagers? Have they discovered “illicit recreational uses” for all that grass in Triple Town? The mystery is killing us. So we decided to run a little contest. Tell us your story about how these bears became so special. Post it in our forums for the whole world to see. We’ll pick the best stories, and the winners will receive their very own FREE special needs bear!

These bears are truly one-of-a-kind, so please don’t participate in this contest unless you truly love bears and want to give one a good home!

4 Comments in 'Special-needs bears need a home!'

• Dave
    September 21, 2012 at 10:15 pm

Reminder: don’t post your stories here!! Post them in the dedicated forum for this contest!

• christen
    September 30, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I have 4 girls that would love a special needs bear…one of my girls in particular loves bears and another wants to be a vet…so we have the perfect home for a special needs bear 🙂

• MumziBunni
    December 3, 2012 at 1:35 pm

Aaaw I’m crazy over triple town bears! I’m gonna enter for you most deformed bear you’ve got! Just curious, how many are there?

• MumziBunni
    December 3, 2012 at 1:44 pm

And… I just realized I missed it! XD Congrats… whoever,