Small bugs: Major upgrade req. reset/ghost flan/crowns mouseover

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help Small bugs: Major upgrade req. reset/ghost flan/crowns mouseover

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cake of Pain 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Silverthorn

1) Currently, after doing a major recipe upgrade, the requirements don’t reset properly until reloading the map. Ie., after upgrading something to level 5, the training tab claims to require the same things again for level 6. I haven’t tested if it actually takes the items if you have them, but if you don’t have them, it means you will need to reload before you can upgrade to level 6.

2) Ghost flan/train/factory. I’ve been seeing this for a long time, no idea what’s happening there.
    Sometimes during a leap day, a rogue flan or train will appear at a certain spot on the map (it’s always the same spot with regards to the non-boss “center” of the map!)
    I observed this most often at the start or end of the night cycle. If someone is currently working on a setup and placing/removing shoppes a lot, brief glimpses of a shoppe can be seen there as well. And sometimes, it’s none of these things but just a black hole appearing.

3) And this one… well, look at the mouseover text ;) may be a remnant of Highgrounds? Pls tell us to purchase crowns instead.

Silverthorn

Re: 2), looks like it’s actually not always the exact same tile, but pretty close. Here’s the same phenomenon in a different game:

Cake of Pain

Thanks for letting us know!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.