Sad Uncle at 2+ days

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cake of Pain 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

flincae

Can this game please be wiped or shut down. No one has logged in for 2 days and can’t be completed by a single person and the game is taking up a spot at 7/8 as a selection, so our group of 4 fills it up to spawn a new one. I’m sure this is annoying for the solo players out there, the last thing i’d want to do is join a sad uncle that has a 2+ day timer. I guess it’s technically not a bug, but it is annoying to have dead game on the list. If there were two slots we’d of gone in just to end it.

http://leapdaygame.com/index.html?observe=Pub_95e2cc7f-91c1-4ebb-a2f5-c2d1a785aefc&player=6&x=64&y=42

Thank you,

Flincae

Cake of Pain

We’re starting to cycle inactive players out of the Sad Uncle maps. If you stay logged into the map for about a minute, you should see some of the positions clear out. You can either invite other players to take over those slots, wait for new players, or abandon it and try to join a different map.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.