This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

crisofer

Did a rollback just occur? I had just spent the last few hours completing half of the Mister Jones boss requirements, and got to the point where I was happy with it.

Then I went back to the menu, and had problems communicating with the queen for a few minutes. When I was able to come back, I was back to where I was 2-3 hours ago.

I’m crisofer, and my game is here:

http://leapdaygame.com/index.html?observe=Pub_96166f94-941b-465a-8af5-19f1c2709f62&player=3&x=70&y=108

Will I have to redo everything I’ve done? Or will the rollback be rolled back?

It wasn’t an intentional rollback. The rollback was caused by a combination of some server slowness and a bug in our code that didn’t express symptoms when the servers were running at normal speed. We believe that the bug is now fixed, but unfortunately we won’t be able to undo the rollbacks.

(For what it’s worth, I do empathize. In one of my games I was responsible for making the last component. We met the victory conditions about 5 times and got rolled back each time until the bug was fixed and we finally won on the next try.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.