Price propagation

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  claudekennilol 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eskay

In this build, between Shrines and recipe upgrades, the value of a given good is more variable than I can recall it ever being before. Are any of these value changes intended to propagate through other recipes? Similarly, are fancy-gem values intended to propagate through rings etc.?

Eskay

The recipe upgrades do propagate through subsequent recipes of the Recipedia. I hear Shrines do too.

Anybody up on what Rubies/Sapphires/Diamonds do? Edit: Glancing across the map I see somebody’s Diamond+Amethyst rings selling for 213, so I’m assuming everything’s working correctly. =D

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Eskay.

claudekennilol

I don’t know, I see someone selling 9 rings for 2286 (254 each) and I’m selling 6 rings for 1278 which matches your 213.

So I guess they got a ring upgrade?

But my recipedia tells me rings should be 200. So I have no idea why I’m getting 213.

Eskay

You’re getting 213 because diamonds are more valuable than plain crystals, which in turn makes the rings more valuable. I suspect your friend across the map is using the even-more-valuable rubies to make even-more-valuable rings.

claudekennilol

Ah. How/why is that fair?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘LD – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.