Prayer Stones level 6 requires major upgrade costs

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help Prayer Stones level 6 requires major upgrade costs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cake of Pain 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

garmichael

Hi, not sure if this is intentional or not, but I’d post it anyway. I upgraded Prayer Stones to level 5, using an Elbow Crane, 2 Golden Prayer Stones, and a Golden Stew Barrel.

To upgrade to level 6, it requires the same 5 items instead of just two Golden Prayer Stones, like i’ve seen with other upgrades.

Tempus

This seems to be the same bug as https://spryfox.com/forums/topic/small-bugs-major-upgrade-req-resetghost-flancrowns-mouseover/

I would confirm it myself, but I’m convinced the entire golden chest system has been tweaked to give me nothing but first tier items I don’t want, probably as Daniel’s dastardly revenge for me being obnoxiously vocal, haha. =D

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Tempus.

Cake of Pain

Something definitely seems wrong there (not you Tempus, our ‘special’ code for you is working just fine).

I’ll look into the upgrade costs.

Cake of Pain

For now, it looks like refreshing your game will fix the upgrade cost display. I’ll get a better fix in soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.