Posted in wrong forum:::game crashes after buying unlimited turns

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Bugs & Technical Help Posted in wrong forum:::game crashes after buying unlimited turns

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

juleslew

I purchased the unlimited turns on iPhone 5. Now it won’t even totally load up and open. It starts to load and when the bar gets about 80-90% full it crashes and closes me out to my home screen. What’s going on? How do I fix it?

Already deleted and reinstalled and did hard reset in the phone.

I’m sorry to hear that you are encountering this problem. It is one that we’ve been investigating for a while now, but still haven’t been able to solve. (Actually the last two updates were made largely to push what we thought were fixes to this problem, but neither worked so we are again back to the drawing board.)

Many people are able to purchase Unlimited Turns without problems, so we’re not sure what is causing this behavior for some people. Also, we’ve received reports indicating that this crash can occur without any purchases being made, so we don’t think that either Unlimited Turns or purchasing in general is the root cause of the problem.

It looks like you’ve already contacted us via our support website — thank you for doing that! If that’s not you, please email support@spryfox.com so we can request some additional information from you regarding the problem. (Ditto for anyone else reading this post who has the same problem.)

We are actively working on this problem and hope to release an update with an attempted fix soon. Please take the update when it comes out, and then email support@spryfox.com if you’re still unable to launch the game.

FYI, this update was released on March 13.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘TT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.