OSX 10.10 + Steam : mod no function

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help OSX 10.10 + Steam : mod no function

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JokerCatz

sorry for my poor english…

I try to copy & fix & use mod , I can select mod & include success (in start screen has mod name) , but all no function include i18n , can u fix it?

I use MacBook Pro Retina , OSX 10.10 & Steam & last version of RNT

I don’t understand the phrase “but all no function include i18n” . Could you please clarify what you mean by this? You can also email screenshots to support@spryfox.com if you think this will help to clarify things–if you do so, then we can continue the conversation in email rather than in the forum.

JokerCatz

I mean mod can playable , but no different with normal mode (no mod) & no effect anything even I change i18n & any mod data change no effect too.

Thanks for emailing us! FYI, the mod you emailed us seems to be running fine on my computer–I am indeed seeing the text changes you made. We’re trying to figure out why this is not the case on your computer. But we’ll continue the discussion over email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.