Home Forums Alphabear AB – Bugs & Technical Help Notification

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

daniela2708

Hello, before I write this minor problem, I’d like to say that I’m enjoying the game, you’re doing a wonderful job and Merry Christmas!

So “Alphabear” told me I can get notifications to my phone to let me know when my hourly coins are ready to be awarded to me (I believe its for the coins – not too sure now). I pressed “Yes” that I’d like to receive these notifications but I have yet to receive one. I don’t mind that I don’t because I play the game frequently to see if my bears have woken up but other than that, Thank you for producing this game and your other titles.

Have a great day!

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Please see this page for a discussion of when notifications are sent:

https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/98535807-When-are-Alphabear-Notifications-sent-

If you’re playing more frequently than every 24 hours, your coins will never accumulate to the point where the Hourly Coin Bonus notification is sent. That’s my current guess as to why you’re not receiving these notifications, but if you don’t think that’s the problem, please email support@spryfox.com so we can do a more in-depth investigation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘AB – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.