No bonus from Fine Wood Shrine

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help No bonus from Fine Wood Shrine

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sensunatura 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sensunatura

I satisfied a Fine Wood shrine for +40% value of wood, but did not get the bonus applied to my wood-using products. The jewelry is accepted by the shrine as usual and shows up in my list of goods bringing in income. I’m making black lumber, and I assume that in the list it should have the bonus percentage showing next to it in brackets (like I have seen previously). At first I thought that perhaps the shrine wasn’t properly “thawed”, but I placed another fire tower right next to it to check and it didn’t change anything. Here is a screen shot:

My player name: Flanimal

Observer link: http://leapdaygame.com/index.html?observe=Pub_16a1bc7a-8a1d-4d55-9b39-58ced6c25da4&player=3&x=74&y=7

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  sensunatura.

Silverthorn

This is not a bug. Your jewelry for the shrine gets in very late in the day. Your black lumber is long finished and sold by then.
    Shrine bonuses are only applied from the point in time the shrine is activated. Anything you sell before that does not get a bonus.

PS: Your ingame name cracks me up every time I see it. Funny choice ;)

sensunatura

Ahh, thanks for clearing that up, Silverthorn! Didn’t realise that’s how they worked.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.