New player; can't start game – invalid joinkey

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help New player; can't start game – invalid joinkey

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

elfwreck

I’m a new player; I can’t get Leap Day to begin.

It gives an error message that says “error creating room” on top, and the error box says:

ROOM ERROR: AccessDenied; Invalid joinkey: Got join key that was expired (240.235134715 minutes old). Disconnecting user.

And there’s a continue button. When I hit that, it says “communicating with the queen…” and then the same message (different number of minutes, but it always starts with 240) appears.

WinXP computer; tried two browsers: Opera 12.16 and Firefox 25.0.

Am I missing some type of login?

Silverthorn

There’s currently server issues, so it’s on their side. You haven’t missed anything. I’ve been getting the same thing for the last hour and a half or so.

We haven’t received an “all clear” from the company that runs the servers, but it seems that some other folks say that the issues they were encountering have now been resolved. Could you please try again and let us know if this is the case for you?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.