New Online Recipedia!

This topic contains 111 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Zerack 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • Author

Zerack

Downtime August 24th, 2013

Doing some additional moving in activities, so the server will be offline intermittently today. Nothing serious, and I wouldn’t anticipate more than a few hours of downtime. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Zerack

Service Restored

All should be well at this point. As always, let me know if something goes awry.

Thanks!

Tempus

Everything seems online here, keep up the good work!

Silverthorn

Hay zerack,

recipes have changed, the grovelling masses would like an update.

Zerack

I just ran an update, and all appears functional – let me know if things don’t line up!

I haven’t been playing much lately, but I’m definitely still watching here :)

death561

Hey Zerack,

Great job on this site, I use it often. I was wondering if you have put any thought into displaying the required elements to level up the recipes. That right now if the thing I am constantly checking to see what I need to build in order to get a chance at a golden good to level up.

Zerack

Hey, thanks for using the site!

That’s definitely something to consider. In truth I haven’t been doing much work on the site lately since I started my new job, but I’m starting to get the itch for some new development. I’ll keep the upgrade costs in mind when I’m working on the site next.

:)

Viewing 7 posts - 106 through 112 (of 112 total)

The forum ‘LD – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.