This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  trebakka 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

joystickmonkey

Has anyone made a good Mountain deck that uses Laginn? I have two of them and most of the Mountain units, but haven’t really had much luck in making something useful.

impronoucabl

I think all a good mountain army needs is a dedicated commander,& maybe slightly better earlygame (I.e Vince can be annoying to draw T1). I’m interested to see what other people come up with.

I remember mountain trolls being somewhat viable some time, ago, perhaps yo’d like to try that?

Matthew

I use a mountain deck that has pretty good success. One thing to note, though, is that I do not use Cliff. He is too expensive, and delays the deck by quite a bit. My front row generally consists of 1 Spike, 2 Randalls, 1 Laginn, a commander who prioritizes damage, (Back: 6 gold, 2 defense. Front: 6 attack, 6 rampage.) then 1 or 2 Hales. (The defense is necessary in this deck. If I really need to protect my commander or Laginn from massive wound, I use Morgart in place of a Hale. Spike and Laginn allows for you to deal 12 circumstantial damage with each Randall, and that really adds up. I do not like having a second Laginn in this deck. I have tried them both, and, while having a second Laginn does add more late game burst, it delays your late game even more, which has caused me to lose to other burst orientated decks.

trebakka

here is my mountain deck.

city: titan ridge
    johnn x2
    jonas x2
    pency x2
    durant x2
    evelyne x2
    horus x1
    hale x2
    cliff x2
    laginn x2
    arthur x1
    + commander, the best is who hits with attack or honor.

19 cards, fairly fast. the first 11 cards produce the gold, arthur and the cliffs hit. laginn is useful in both rows. if i had i would add one more arthur and horus.
    it works very effective for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Hg – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.