Missing Secrets?

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – General Discussion Missing Secrets?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

admiralvic

@ Keeper Of the Beer

I recall just finding a bone on one of the maps, similar to the shoe, backpack or any number of other things. With that being said, you might want to cross check your list against mine here ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSHILQkWXAY&feature=youtu.be ) and make sure that is what you’re missing. Sorry that I can’t be more helpful, but it’s hard to keep track of when / where I found every single item.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  admiralvic.

keeperofthebeer

I checked against your list, and it was helpful and I appreciate it. The bone is without a doubt what I am missing, and by watching your video it looks identical to the bone dropped by the children murdered by spiders, which does not register. I guess it’s possible I’ve never come across it as a standalone on the map.

keeperofthebeer

oh wow so i never even saw the wolf room until some playthrough in the double digits. the bones in the wolf room register the secret, but the child’s bone from being eaten by the spiders will not

>> the bones in the wolf room register the secret, but the child’s bone from being eaten by the spiders will not

This is currently how those two objects are defined. We are discussing possibly changing this as it can be confusing–the two different types of bones look identical!

@keeperofthebeer Congratulations on filling the Book of Secrets!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘RNT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.