missed bossy bear

Home Forums Alphabear AB – Bugs & Technical Help missed bossy bear

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

zoopzezoop

I missed the gold getting Bossy Bear and now when I return to that chapter the boss isn’t available any more. Is there a way to get Bossy still?

There is currently no way to get Bossy Bear. He was previously the reward for beating the Chapter 9 Boss Event; however he is not currently available in any events. We may make him obtainable again somehow in the future, but I can’t promise that.

annalouise657

So a new user could never reach the top of the leaderboard? That’s pretty frustrating and discouraging.

FYI, Bossy Bear is obtainable again as of version 01.12.00. He can be obtained in the Chapter 10 Treasure Event (“Loot Chest”). Note that his drop rate is pretty low.

(I am not sure if he’s in the config file when the 01.12.00 update first gets installed, but he is in the config file that is distributed over-the-air . If you’re not sure whether your game has downloaded this config file, please check whether Bossy Bear is available in the event by following these instructions: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/70141190-How-do-I-know-which-bears-I-can-win-from-an-event- . Note that new over-the-air config files can take up to 16 hours to take effect, and some people behind certain firewalls don’t seem to receive them at all. If you’ve had version 01.12.00 for over 16 hours and still don’t see Bossy Bear in the list of winnable bears from that event, unfortunately that’s probably a device/firewall/connection issue rather than something our company has control over.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘AB – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.