Mentorship Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tempus

I completed a mentor stage, and received a train station but no rail. The fellow I mentored abandoned the stage immediately, and so I invited a friend (Garmichael) in to finish the stage for the precious, precious rail. The mentor description suggests that mentoring gives guaranteed rail (which was voided by the player abandoning with torches blocking the delivery), so there are a number of issues here.

1) Mentorship where the original player abandons results in not a guaranteed rail
    2) Rewards messed up, and gave only a station and no tracks
    3) I was able to invite a friend to also get the bonus (may or may not be an issue)

There is currently a bug where the Rail/Track doesn’t always drop along with the Train Station, even though it’s supposed to. (This happens with other types of trains as well, not just the Normal Trains.) If you encounter this, please email support@spryfox.com and let us know–we can give you the missing Rail/Track.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.