This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  psam57 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

psam57

Often when I try logging in, I get a message (lower right part of screen) saying “Fatal: ArgumentOutOfRangeException: ArgRange_Array Parameter name: count”. It is repeated several times in what looks like programming lingo.

rayspryfox

Thanks for reporting this issue. Are you getting this every time you load the game? Or is it happening when you try to load a particular prince/world?

psam57

Not every time, but even after uninstalling and reinstalling Unity Web Player, I’m having issues. I use Chrome, and sometimes the entire program freezes up and I have to shut down Chrome using Task Manager. Other times, I get a “failure to load Unity Web Player” message. One of these issues pops up about 50% of the time I try to play. Frustrating!

rayspryfox

That’s odd… Have you tried reinstalling Chrome, or using another browser to play the game?

psam57

I haven’t reinstalled Chrome, but I did try using IE– The game wouldn’t load at all!

rayspryfox

Would you mind sending us a log file for your issue? You can send it to me at support@spryfox.com. (Instructions on getting a log can be found in the link below)

https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/23051906-How-do-I-send-you-a-log-file-Leap-Day-

Thank you,
    Ray (SFS)

psam57

Evidently that path isn’t valid for me. I’ll do some digging around and see if I can find something in hidden files. I may be uninstalling/reinstalling Unity again, as it’s again failing to load.

colemanpants

We put in some extra tracking info for this error with yesterday’s build but haven’t seen it happen since. Is that the case or are we missing it?

Thanks,
    J

psam57

It’s baaaack…. Had no trouble for about a month. Now, within the past two days or so, I’m encountering the same issue w/the Unity web player. :(

colemanpants

Psam, would you post your gamer name so we can check out your account?

Thanks,
    J

psam57

Ack! I hadn’t checked these boards for a while. Am still having the intermittent problem as of today, even after uninstalling/reinstalling Unity. You’re welcome to look at my account: FastOat. Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.