Lockdown cristal deck

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fmsf303 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

fmsf303

Hi,

I’ve been a passive user in this forum for a while. With all the ppl complaining about crystal I have decided to share my deck. Unless there is a bad start (sometimes it happens) this crystal deck can hold on quite well. I am still missing some units to properly finish it, so don’t mind some weirdness here and there.

The objective of this deck is to do a full lock down while still having some fighting power. Normal games start with taking a beating and then around [5; 7] HP locking down all movement of the opponent. It requires some skill to play and it is 28 (max) units.

Producers:
    1x Rorth (I don’t have the second one)
    1x Rahhn (to compensate for the lacking rorth)
    2x ShadeBeast
    2x Yuo
    2x Loom
    1x Fiss (need for production will eventually replace once I have better)
    1x OB (just one, I think two doesn’t make sense as I only have 2 Yuo to convert)

Hitters/Producers
    2x Craun
    2x Rhyne
    1x Ruel (may replace in the future)
    2x Zender
    2x Tempest

Hitter/Producer/Locker
    2x Deimor

Lockers
    2x Drake
    2x Branan

Hitters:
    1x Jimein (only one because this is very expensive)
    1x Jacen (will add a second one when I have it)
    1x Ink (to be replaced by a Jacen)

And that’s it. This actually works quite well, I’m normally able to win both forest and gold unless I have a crappy start. That’s the thing here that I will try to improve when there are better cards.

Cheers
    fmsf

fmsf303

And here is an pic of the deck for those that prefer images:

wistijohnston

Sorry but top plan your deck is to inconsistant.

Raijinili

To say more: Reduce bad starts by having fewer cards.

The idea: If you have a deck of 18 cards, you are more likely going to get the card you need and get it faster (less turns before a shuffle).

wistijohnston

18 might be to lean for a power crystal deck.

Raijinili

Man it’s the idea.

wistijohnston

crystal is bigger then gold raij

ghoti

My crystal bolt deck is sitting at 22. I haven’t had much luck getting it smaller, but it also has the least playtime.

@fmsf303, the reason you have bad starts is that you have too many cards that cost 5-8 so you won’t be able to play on turn 2 a lot of the time. Think about Mana or Atrophus to boost your econ. If I were trying to trim down that deck, I’d start with the 2 Tempest + 2 Shadebeast, which is probably overkill, as is 2 Deimor + Branan.

fmsf303

Hi,

I have been lowering the deck size, now at 23. I actually removed some of the more expensive crystal producers and it got much more stable. It now has:

1x Rorth
    1x Rahhn
    2x Shadebeast
    2x Tempest
    2x Mana

2x Craun
    2x Drake
    2x Branan
    2x Loom
    2x Deimor
    2x Rhyne
    1x Jimein
    1x Ink
    1x Jacen

It is working better than before. On turn 2/3 it starts locking the oponent and by turn 5/6 there is already a full lockdown + 15 (+/-) dmg on the table

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Hg – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.