LaDuradura – help needed! :)

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – General Discussion LaDuradura – help needed! :)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  crisofer 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

firegoat123

Hi all – anyone interested in helping finish off a LaDuradura game? It’s 9 days in. 2 towers complete, 1 close to complete. The fourth one (porcelain statue) has a long ways to go. Trains are definitely needed if you want to join.
    Let me know and I will send an invite (I have an alias in there at the moment just to keep things moving.)

Thanks,
    FireGoat

crisofer

You can invite me if you’d like. I’m “crisofer”.

However, I won’t be around this weekend, but hopefully we can finish it off by then. If not, I can abandon the game for someone else. Up to you.

firegoat123

I’ll send you an invite.. Thanks

edit – can’t seem to invite you in crisofer! :( but thanks for the offer

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  firegoat123.

kheldar633

I guess since my Jones game isn’t beatable at this point and in my Dark Lorde game I’m just kind of a pawn, feel free to send me an invite too, Master Goat. :)

firegoat123

Hi Kheldar, Am just in the game – one of the other players suggested a player so we’ll see how that works out.
    Thanks anyway!
    I will be glad to get this game finished! lol

crisofer

Hey Kheldar… why is your Jones game unbeatable at this point?

I’m currently in a LaDuradura game, and it’s also unbeatable at this point, since it’s a 4-player game, and one of the people stopped playing after the first few hours.

Sucks, considering we need to make shields…

It’s too bad we can’t kick another player.

kheldar633

@cris: There are somewhere between just over exactly enough and just under exactly enough food resources on the map to satisfy the 6 Flamingos needed. Even if the math does work out, it’s improbable if not impossible.

My bug forum post has the game link.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  kheldar633.

firegoat123

Kheldar – I’e sent you an invite – last player didn’t have rails.. :)

firegoat123

Anyone else want to have a try and see if they think it’s possible? :)

crisofer

How’s it going? Did you end up beating it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘LD – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.