Item Tip + Possible Suggestion on Game Difficulty?

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – General Discussion Item Tip + Possible Suggestion on Game Difficulty?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David (aka Chedd) 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SPH

Best runs so far were the one’s ive done with both yoyo & fork rush for the first five levels, max energy before as much as possible before stuff gets cra-cra-difficult, and switching over to survival parents mode.

While i just saw the post on added difficulty levels in the steam beta, While playing it’s occurred to me quite a few times, that i wish i could keep more of my excess energy year to year .

It seems it might be a casual way of opening up the game a little (if im having a crazy hard time with i think others likely do too!) if you could do something like

very easy – 90%
    easy – 75%
    normal – 50%
    hard – 25%
    insane – 10%

Anywho! My little nephew (age 7) was watching me play the game, and seems to like it, but it’s farrrr to hard for him once its past level 3 or 4. This would be a nice way to make it playable by folks, whom the ascetic skews towards perhaps? :)

Great game guys! Keep Up the Good work!
    (and hope you can get a mobile version of HG out sometime so i can get back into it!!! hehe)

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  SPH.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  SPH.

Thanks dude! We just pushed the “new normal” mode live and it does, in fact, give you more carryover energy from year to year. 50%, in fact. You’re on the same wavelength as us. :-)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘RNT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.