Insufficient objects for door – bug?

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help Insufficient objects for door – bug?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  latewonder 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

latewonder

Ran into another issue just now – a level with a door requiring 6 stones to open, but there were only 5 stones on the entire level (there was another way into the room) and no rock eaters on the level either. Is this a bug? (I thought maybe i could make a duplication potion but there were not enough resources for that, plus this was a really early game level and they shouldn’t be that hard, no?)

I’m not 100% positive, but it sounds like it’s probably a bug. In your other thread we already asked you for a bunch of information that probably won’t change, so you don’t have to resubmit anything that hasn’t changed, but please resubmit anything significant that has changed. (One thing that might change is your save data, depending on when you captured it.)

Also, please let us know which year (e.g., “Year 3”) you were in when the problem occurred. (We don’t want to incorrectly assume that you stopped playing and submitted the save file immediately after encountering the problem.) If you were at the point where you could choose between the Normal and Hard paths, please also let us know whether you chose Normal or Hard when the problem occurred.

latewonder

probably too late for this instance but if it happens again I know what to capture at that point. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.