Infinite wolves, infinite foxes

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help Infinite wolves, infinite foxes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joshua M.

It appears that wolves respawn in another room after being transformed, like spirits. With foxes around, you can effectively populate entire rooms with foxes by changing a few wolves then wandering until you find wolves reappear in other rooms.

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

As a side effect, you can get a reward from every newly minted fox that you throw a few times. I got up to 35 or so before traffic jams made further fox cloning infeasible.

Also, cornered wolves can’t be transformed into foxes.

>> Also, cornered wolves can’t be transformed into foxes.

This is intentional. :) And slightly infuriating when I want to craft a fox but my wolves keep cornering themselves.

>> It appears that wolves respawn in another room after being transformed, like spirits.

The wolf respawning is intentional, but I don’t think we anticipated that people would farm foxes to get coins! Our lead designer said, “That is pretty amazing. We can keep it for now.” So until we change it–if we ever do–farming foxes is fair game! (Any Triple Town players out there might appreciate that we’ve accidentally created a second game in which good players can farm animals to get lots of coins.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.