Highgrounds Units Page

This topic contains 82 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  joystickmonkey 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author

joystickmonkey

Thanks for getting this together! I appreciate the time you take, even if you’re not always able to get to it right away.

Pyeontae

The new update v1.40 has sooo many changes !
    I will try to update slowly all the rarities, add the new units and new abilities.

I’m actually not sure if this whole units/decks tool is still useful since the commander makes each decks pretty unique.
    I will see if people keep using it and if it can be interesting to integrate the commanders.

Pyeontae

I’ve added all the new units, abilities and classes
    I still need the rarity for the following units :

Abban
    Tydus
    Rauny
    Hale
    Ghast
    Fiss
    Vince
    Kobi
    Pep
    Ansel
    Ozzle

Thanks for your help :)

lengthyusername

Abban, Vince, and Pep are common. The others are uncommon.

Eskay

Thanks for helping me understand the new rarities!

The Wizard filter might want Celina. The Knight filter might want the Atk Squires. Assassins might want a class filter for Smoke Bomb.

Duo abilities should be shown, either together under Duo or broken out into what they give (so that Illian would show in gold production, and Ryun under crystal).

Pyeontae

@lengthyusername Thanks ! It’s up-to-date now.

@Eskay Thx I will see what I can do about this. Also need to put the description for each abilities.

Raijinili

Gaeis and Trathor are still mixed up.

This is the proper image for Gaeis:

Pyeontae

@raijinili Thanks ! Gaeis and Trathor now have the right picture. (probably needs a CTRL+F5)

Now if someone has all the “images of the bottom row” for v1.38 to v1.40, that would be perfect :)

Eskay

and now with the ability descriptions! better than ever!

Chloe is missing from the Healing category (because she has Paladin but not regular Healing).

Eskay

I’m getting a reproducible bug when, from a freshly loaded page, I click the “Smoke Bomb” ability. Caylish appears, but then immediately disappears and it looks empty. Seems to possibly affect some other categories but I haven’t reproed it there. (Firefox on Mac OS X)

Pyeontae

I added the Paladin ability in the filters list. It contains Chloe and Cook.
    That “disappearing” bug seems to occur when only one card for an ability, I will investigate.

Eskay

I only get mouseover ability description text for units I have (bright), not ones I don’t (dark).

Eskay

“Disappearing” bug can happen to larger groups too — I just got one where http://highgrounds.vehibase.com/#drain stopped at Impe, without Vyros.

Eskay

Durant’s new rarity hasn’t yet been integrated from https://github.com/highgrounds/HighgroundsAssets/blob/master/xml/1stEdition.xml. Possibly that xml can tell you other things besides.

wistijohnston
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)

The forum ‘Hg – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.