Helping Friends is Fun

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BobTomato

I think that’s the level name. Helping Friends is Fun. Shows up sometimes in the list of available games in the world launcher. Slightly different from normal mentor games. Anyway, if you go in with too much in your inventory, there is no way to sell or discard, only ship to world. If you don’t have enough to ship to world, as is currently the case with me, there is no way to close the discard window or to leave the game.

Edit: Maybe it’s Helping one another, not friends. Also, forcing a browser quit and reentering lets the game continue, but it’s still very odd.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  BobTomato.

@bobtomato – Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention, and for discovering and sharing a way around the problem.

As folks may know, we’ve stopped development on Leap Day and are in the process of developing a new game based on it. Since we’re no longer actively working on Leap Day anymore, we’re going to ask that anyone encountering this problem please follow BobTomato’s suggestion for getting past it. Namely, close your browser window, then launch the game again and you should be able to move forward.

I’m very sorry that we can’t fix this issue properly, as we would if we were still actively working on Leap Day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.