Golden Goods potentially broken after abandoned game (or maybe just me)

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help Golden Goods potentially broken after abandoned game (or maybe just me)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cake of Pain 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tempus

After the 13 barrel incident I mentioned in this thread: https://spryfox.com/forums/topic/wrong-golden-goods-being-produced/page/2/#post-14583, I abandoned that game and started a new fresh 0 minute game with Garmichael. We began with one prayer stone for the couple hours, then expanded to four prayer stones. I left it overnight and when I came back eight hours later, I made a stew barrel. Fast forward another 9 hours and we’ve replaced the prayer stones with a stone bust setup, almost two of em’.

During this time, I have received one golden chest – an ore. Either the barrel incident has removed my ability to get golden chests (in part or in whole), or the “getting chests from previous games” system and the previous game being abandoned has caused me to not get any chests.

It’s also possible that twenty hours of elaborate setups I’ve just been incredibly unlucky – I haven’t made it any secret that I’m extremely frustrated with the golden chest changes since the last update, and if unlucky is simply the case I believe it’s another piece of evidence that the current model is broken.

Tempus

At the one day mark and twenty seven minutes precisely, I received four chests. Not sure if that’s a significant time in some way, or I was just very unlucky after all the first 24 hours. I had been logged in for some time prior to those chests appearing. *shrugs*. It seems like Garmichael also suddenly got four chests at the same time (we were finishing up some adjustments in game).

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Tempus.

Tempus

Another ten hours have passed, and no new chests. Are they being time delayed, or something of the sort?

Cake of Pain

There is randomness in when the goods drop. They will not come at regular, periodic intervals.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.