Getting stuck, can't teleport

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – Bugs & Technical Help Getting stuck, can't teleport

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

platypusrme

This has happened multiple times so far, but it began to happen much more often after year 5. What keeps happening is I pick up an object in a tight spot(only one space open to the left), and when I try to drop the items that won’t move by pressing X on the controller nothing happens. I tried moving around and pressing X over and over and it still displayed the blue outlines on the objects. After not being able to move at all I decided to try teleporting to the mayor, but every time I select any option from the menu it registers as me pressing X to control the objects and never lets me select anything(menu disappears on pressing X no matter what).

Hey platypusrme – is this PS4, PC or Mac? And can you share a screenshot? I’m not totally sure I understand the situation.

@platypusrme could you please report the problem as described here? https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/50260620-How-do-I-report-a-problem-in-Road-Not-Taken- . That page will tell you how to send us your save data so we can load it on our machines and investigate.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘RNT – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.