error creating a room: access denied

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Leap Day LD – Bugs & Technical Help error creating a room: access denied

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

PyroBor

I can’t get connect to game. Is downtime planned ? Or at least known ?:)

This is the exact error:

Tempus

Both me and Garmichael are getting this same error as well. Presumably an update went awry and they’re scrambling over there.

ised8m

Same error for me in the same game

Actually we’re not quite sure what’s going on, but we’re looking into it. Unfortunately at first glance it looks like it might be an outage in a 3rd-party service, which would not be in our power to fix directly if this is what is going on.

kheldar633

Same error for me.

Cake of Pain

It appears to be affecting all of our players. We’re hoping this can be resolved soon, but have no ETA at this time.

eola1985

I was in a game for 7 days on an expert map with crazy high scores…i was contributing to several idols and would have ended at a much higher level than when I started. any chance that progress will be salvaged?

Cake of Pain

This isn’t likely to affect current game progress. The data all seems to be there, we’re simply not able to connect players to the game.

Cake of Pain

Everything is back up. We apologize for the extended downtime.

PyroBor

There is no nicknames in the chat now. Don’t really know if this is caused by downtime or something else…

Seems that they are all in center of the screen:

Nicknames seem to be working for me. Are they still goofy in your game? If so, can you please paste us the Observer Link? (To get it, click somewhere on the map then press Ctrl-C. That will put the link on your clipboard so that you can paste it just like any other thing you Copy & Paste.)

Oops, I just saw the post in a different thread where we said we fixed it. So hopefully it is fixed. If it’s not, please let us know.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘LD – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.