Duplicate Chapter 7

Home Forums Alphabear AB – Bugs & Technical Help Duplicate Chapter 7

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Scott (Spry Fox Support) 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

esmebananafish

After I beat the Boss Bear in Chapter 7, when I landed on the screen where it shifts from the current chapter to the next chapter, there were two Chapter 7s listed. As a result, I moved from Chapter 7 to Chapter 7 again. This keeps happening over and over and I cannot seem to get to Chapter 8. I have beat the Chapter 7 boss at least ten times and each time I go through the same experience.

I appreciate the help. Thank you!

We released an over-the-air configuration change on Saturday that should fix the problem. Your device should download the configuration automatically if you’re connected to the internet and don’t have anything (such as an overly aggressive firewall or an ad blocker) which might prevent the download. (This download will occur silently while Alphabear is running. I suggest playing one non-boss event to pass the time and ensure that the file has time to download.) After downloading the config file, you will have to beat the boss one more time and then you should be able to advance to Chapter 8.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘AB – Bugs & Technical Help’ is closed to new topics and replies.