[Deck Guide] Little Guys

Home Forums Archived (Inactive) Forums Highgrounds Hg – Tips & Strategies [Deck Guide] Little Guys

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aiee6 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shire5k

Howdy. I put this deck together after trying to figure out the quickest way to get out a bunch of cheap, power efficient creatures.

If you’re familiar with Magic the Gathering, the deck is similar to White Weenie. The goal is to churn out small dudes and win as quickly as possible. If you get into the late game with this deck, then you’ve more than likely lost.

EDIT: Also, this deck is Commons/Uncommons only, so pretty much anyone should be able to build it.

Let me know what you think. Suggestions and alternate decklists welcome.

City: Outfitter

2x Tarim
    2x Ramm
    1x Ob
    2x Rowa
    2x Rucke
    2x Marshall
    2x Johnn
    2x Rile
    2x Lapp
    1x Pitt
    2x Rohk

The one card I’m not sure about is Pitt. The reason I put him in is that Ob can transform into him, which gets you a free gold producer. May not be worth passing up a guaranteed Rowa though.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  shire5k.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  shire5k.

aiee6

Here is a “squire rush” deck i made similiar to yours. get out rucke, pitt, gernt, then knights and squires for mid game.
    2X Pitt
    2X Rucke
    2X Gernt
    2X Ramm
    2X Tarim
    2X Andor
    2X Willem

aiee6

for my deck -2 Gernt, +2 marshall

shire5k

I like your deck a lot.

The only thing I would change is putting +2 Rowa and +1 Ob.

They’re essentially free since you have such a low gold threshold. You’d never get punished for having them in your hand since you can’t really play more than two guys a turn any way.

aiee6

Thx-i think ill also take out Willem..
    for your deck, try it without 2 Tarims, it will be smaller and you don’t need 4 knights. other than that, its awesome too :)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  aiee6.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  aiee6.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Hg – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.