Deck: Fidatissimi

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Xyn 6 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

adso85

Hello to everyone.

I wanna show you my dog deck. It gave me many satisfactions…due to my job (and my girlfriend too, ahah) I do not have many time to reach level 50, only once I reach it. And I did it in few days.

Commander: Seldon (yes, like Hari Seldon) front: 3 rampage/1 gold (this gold is a mistake :-( )
    back: 1 arrow/2 woods
    Diug x2
    Slog x2
    Kil x2
    Ob

With those I create my economy in the first 2/3 turns, than I can use my dogpack:

Gumil x2
    Ansel
    Ench x2. Ench is also useful in the first turn for his great recruit.

If my commander comes up in the second turn, I put him in the back e use arrow/wood, then I put it below the dogpack for his rampage.

Then Teak, is really nice, with it I can reach 38/40 attack.

I won in 5-6 turn most of the times.

A special acknowledgment to Elgi, my last unit, that saved my dogs so many times with his protect.

My problem now is that last three times I refused to upgrade my commander, because if it costs more than 5 it doesn’t fix well in this economic deck.

Anyone has suggestion to improve my deck?

Xyn

Well the obvious improvement would be to replace the 1 gold in front with 1 defense. It’s rarely a bad idea to have defense on a commander. That, or change it to 2 attack, so that you do at total of 8 damage when rampage goes off and 5 when it doesn’t.

Beyond that, maybe add in another Ansel for even higher max damage. It may hurt your speed a little though.

You might try replacing 1 Ench with a second Ob, and decide for yourself which you prefer.

If healing has been any kind of noticeable problem, you may consider adding a Roko in.

Keeping a deck down to 14 can be good sometimes, but 16 is almost as good in most situations, especially if you have a recruiter like Ench. I wouldn’t go above 16 for a rush deck, but give a few variations a try with +1 or +2 units.

It sounds like a good deck. I’m liking dogs lately.

adso85

…and then arrived another rampage! 5 rampage for my commander ;-) (without any variation of price!)

Xyn

Nice. Free is always in the budget.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Hg – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.