crystals should be directable

Home Forums Triple Town TT – Tips & Strategies crystals should be directable

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David (aka Chedd) 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

homer

another thought on mechanics – crystals appear to have a predefined hierarchy as to which structures they will preferentially promote/pair. ie, if i have an open spot that borders two churches as well as two houses, a crystal will promote the churches to a cathedral, not houses to a mansion. but if the open spot borders two churches as well as two houses + two huts, the crystal will match the houses/huts to make a mansion.

However, it is often the case that I have planned well for how the two churches will become a cathedral, less so for the two houses becoming a mansion. sure would be nice to have the option to choose how the crystal works!

Thanks for the feedback! FYI, there is indeed a hierarchy as to which structures a Crystal will become when placed in a spot where more than one match is available. I’ve written up some information about it here: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/22436283-how-does-a-crystal-know-what-object-to-become

Note that it’s not universally the case that two churches get precedence over two houses without accompanying huts, so if your game isn’t behaving that way it doesn’t necessarily mean that anything is wrong.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘TT – Tips & Strategies’ is closed to new topics and replies.