Children and Book

Home Forums Road Not Taken RNT – General Discussion Children and Book

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  deliciouspie 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jason

Is the ranger supposed to eventually have children? I’ve had several “successful” careers and the dialogue obviously suggests this is a goal and therefore achievable in the game, but it never happens although I try to get married early, etc. Also, there’s a point where the “heart meter” virtually stops although it’s empty and appears as though you can fill it up one more time.

Also, is the book supposed to be blank every single time you start a new career? There was one time when I started a new career when the book and my house already had everything in it, but I began at level one with all the characters like a new career.

> Is the ranger supposed to eventually have children

No. That’s one of the themes of the game.

> Also, is the book supposed to be blank every single time you start a new career?

It should retain everything you’ve learned. If it isn’t doing that, then you’re experiencing a bug and should definitely report it.

Regarding the Book of Secrets being reset, it sounds like you might have encountered bug #1 or #3 on this page: https://spryfox.zendesk.com/entries/52527460-Known-very-bad-bugs-please-DON-T-try-these- . The problem is fixed on Steam, and we’re submitting a patch to Sony that, once released, should fix it on PlayStation 4.

FYI, our understanding is that version 1.01 has been released today for PlayStation 4 (at least in North America). This update addresses everything in the Very Bad Bugs list I linked to in my previous post, including the two bugs that could reset the Book of Secrets.

SPH

Dang. I wish i read this earlier. I think i got hit by #3 last week on one of my best runs ever. Didnt play for a few days hoping it would resolve itself…
    At least my Steam Leaderboard isnt effected :D

deliciouspie

I’ve run into the situation where the last heart you fill on your spouses meter might cause a little overrun and have the next bar partially filled. This is confusing and made me give them many items when it wasn’t strictly necessary. I’d prefer a UI tweak where when you max out the hearts, the meter either disappears (just showing the hearts) or turns filled in with gold color or something.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘RNT – General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.